Happy New Year!
This past year had fewer posts than ever here at This Simple Home. As my children get older, I seem to be the one who is busier. That combined with other writing commitments and desires, blogging must take a backseat. However, YOU, faithful readers, keep coming back when I share anything new and return for the old posts, too. Thank you for visiting and sharing what you like!
Here are the TEN MOST VIEWED 2015 POSTS in case you missed any!
10. Photo Shoot for Kids at Home
9. Chicken and Waffles Recipe
8. How to Make an Image Hyperlinked in Blogger
7. How to Make Pie Crust
6. Ranch Chicken Recipe (Oven-Baked)
5. Cinnamon Dippers (Semi-Homemade)
4. Rainbow Yogurt
3. 10 Things to Know About Go Set a Watchman
2. Small Space Mudroom Alternative
1. Clutter-Free Printables
Here are two recipes that nearly made the top ten. I hope you'll give them a try!
The most-visited post of all time at This Simple Home is THIS ONE! I still use it regularly!
Monday will arrive too soon with alarm clocks and schedules. Bummer! Christmas vacation has been fun!
Sign up for weekly or daily emails from This Simple Home.