1. Feeling better. Kind of. I'm feeling much better than last weekend. (See link below.) My husband is now sick.
2. Voting. I may have spent 1 hour and 15 minutes in line, but I voted. Even if all "my guys" didn't win, I'm grateful for the process.
3. Planning. I'm thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas a lot these days. What do you think should go on my wishlist? I'm accepting recommendations!
4. Reading. When I was sick I had extra time to read.
5. Movies. When I was sick I watched TWO movies. That's two more movies than I typically watch in a whole month. I watched Pride and Prejudice. (Affiliate link. Good, but the book is better, as always.) And Julia and Julie. (Affiliate link. Really good, and I could relate as a blogger.) I borrowed both from the library, but both DVDs are available for less than $5 on Amazon. Maybe I should have gone that route.
Bonus: I just remembered that Brother and Big Sister had Tuesday off from school. It was a nice break in routine.
Really, I'm still feeling rather blah. Housework is piling up (dishes, laundry, dust, dirt...) since my energy is quite low. I haven't put forth much efforts into meals this week. One of the repercussions of this is we are not eating leftovers since the meals are quick and easy.
Next week I'm looking forward to a giveaway at Little House Companion. It will be the first there. Be sure to visit next week to learn more.
This week on the blog I wrote about...
Helping Mom Overcome Illness
Molasses Cookies Recipe
Dying with Dignity
Classic Apple Pie Recipe
How to Make Butter
Are you making holiday plans? What should I add to my wishlist?
Sign up for weekly or daily emails from This Simple Home.