1. Medical Answers. We learned that Brother will not be stopping his medication. In early October he had an overnight EEG. It showed "abnormal activity" so he is still at risk for seizures. I suspect we're all disappointed, though he is the only one who voiced it. You can read more here.
2. Writing Project. I've been working on a bit of a writing project related to (yet separate) my new blog Little House Companion. A portion of it is complete, which I find to be rather exciting. However, I haven't started editing that first draft yet.
3. Field Trip. I chaperoned Big Sister's second grade class to the Colonial Plantation of Pennsylvania. It was well-worth the trip. I really enjoyed myself. Big Sister asked when we can return with the family. I may have taken a bunch of photos to use at Little House Companion, too. (What can I say...I'm a blogger!)
I find this eighteenth century chair to be beautiful. (I don't know if it's a replica or authentic. We didn't actually tour the kitchen...I just stepped in to look around.)
4. Birthday Week. All three of my children have birthdays within a week of one another. We can now say I have an 8, 6, and 3 year old. Wow.
5. In the Kitchen. I felt that I did a good job this week of feeding our family. We didn't even have pasta. Yet.
This week on the blogs I shared...
And now I'm grateful for the weekend's arrival. Little Sister has shared her cold with me. I think I need to hunker down with a good book. What are you recommending?
Sign up for weekly or daily emails from This Simple Home.