Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mushed
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup flour (all-purpose, or white whole wheat)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 -1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Mix together bananas, peanut butter, sugar, and milk.
3. Add in flour, powder, and soda. Stir in chips.
4. Prepare muffin pan with cooking spray or oil. Pour into prepared pan(s).
5. Bake mini muffins or heart-shaped muffins for approximately 15 minutes. Bake regular muffins for 15-18 minutes.
6. Upon removal from oven, pop each muffin from the pan using a knife. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Powered by Recipage
These chocolate banana muffins are made in a snap and kids enjoy helping, too. They make a great after-school snack and freeze well.
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins I used as the base for this recipe. Delicious!
What's your favorite healthy snack to bake?
Sign up for weekly or daily emails from This Simple Home.